Most people never truly achieve good health.
All of us suffer from different types of symptoms that arise in the future. That is just the nature of life.
Achieving good health requires understanding your symptoms and health conditions, recognizing whether they are related to the toxic effects of gluten within your body and their causes, (nutrient deficiencies that have developed from malabsorption for example), how they respond to a gluten-free diet and what you need to do to correct them.
The Gluten Free Works Treatment Guide was created to help you do exactly this.
This video shows you how to search for your symptoms in the Treatment Guide.
This video shows how you can discover multiple symptoms are in fact related.
It also demonstrates how important it is to know the true cause of your symptoms.
When you identify a health condition, click the link provided. Each of the Health Condition pages on the Treatment Guide website uses the same format to give you a broad base of information that includes the following:
- A Description of the Health Condition.
- How the Health Condition Presents in Celiac Disease or Gluten Sensitivity.
- Prevalence of the Health Condition Related to Celiac Disease.
- List of the Health Condition’s Symptoms.
- Explanation of How the Health Condition Develops.
- How the Health Condition Responds to a Gluten Free Diet.
- 6 Step Process to Correct the Health Condition.
- Summaries of Medical Studies About the Health Condition as it Relates to Celiac Disease or Gluten Sensitivity.
You can achieve good and lasting health. The Gluten Free Works Treatment Guide will help you.