I have dubbed this my no-oat granola. I missed that detail when I first started adapting this recipe and was sure Better Homes and Gardens had forgotten to list the oats in the ingredient list. Alas, it was intentional and I’m loving it! This granola with a little homemade almond milk is my new go-to breakfast, snack, and occasional dinner.
Many will be gathering with friends and family to see who this year’s Superbowl champion will be. I am not a football fan, but I will most likely find myself at a party on Sunday. Since I am gluten free, I will need to be careful that I don’t eat anything that will make me sick.
Here are some suggestions on surviving the big game day gluten free. Some of the common causes of accidental gluten ingestion are cross contamination from crumbs or pieces of gluten food dropping into gluten free foods or on plates, serving utensils used with gluten foods used on gluten free foods, or not knowing ingredients in a dish.
If you are hosting a party:
1. Separate tables. If possible, have separate tables for gluten and gluten free offerings. This is the most reliable way to keep cross contamination from occurring at a party.
2. Label serving utensils and dishes that are gluten free with the same color ribbon, so guests can tell which serving utensil goes with which dish. Read More »
It appears to be cookie season! Looking at all of those tasty offerings is enough to bring a tear to any gluten free eye because they are off limits. Well, wipe that tear away! Here is a solution to the I-can’t-order-these-cookies-because-they’re-full-of-gluten blues.
The recipe for these peanut butter sandwich cookies comes to us from Florida, from Elizabeth Signer (A.K.A The Fat Boxer) to be exact. The recipe comes with many assurances that these cookies are so much better than the ones you can buy that you won’t be missing anything. Read More »
Katz Gluten Free Mini Jelly Donuts | Dairy Free, Nut Free, Soy Free, Gluten Free | Kosher (1 Pack of 6 Donuts, 8.5 Ounce Each)
- FULL OF TASTE: Have the real Jelly Donut experience without even knowing it’s Gluten Free.
- NO ARTIFICIAL PRESERVATIVES: Our customers deserve fresh tasting products without any artificial preservatives or other harmful chemical additives. With fast shipping and all products leaving our bakery frozen, we’re sure your gluten free products will arrive in a tasty, fresh but also healthy way. If you’re not eating it right away, be sure to refreeze on arrival.
- CERTIFICATIONS: Certified by – Gluten Intolerance Group (GIG), Kosher by the OU.
- GUARANTEE: If for any reason this product doesn’t fully live up to your expectations, we, Katz Gluten Free – the Manufacturer and Seller – will repurchase it from you, no questions asked.
“These are so delicious! When I had to stop eating gluten (health reasons), I knew the number one thing I’d miss more than anything would be my obsession – doughnuts. I’d tried several gluten free doughnuts in stores and was always left VERY disappointed. These Katz Gluten Free Jelly Donuts brought back a lifetime love to me! The smell, the texture, the delicious taste – they’re the doughnuts I’d been missing. There’s a perfect amount of raspberry filling inside – just enough to taste without overwhelming the flavor of the donuts, themselves. Seriously, these are uncommonly delicious and I plan to order more than just two boxes next time!”
Tate’s makes some really yummy gluten-free cookies. Check out this deal for 4 bags!
- Contains 4: 7 Ounce bags
- Uniquely Crispy, deeply delicious
- Treat yourself or someone special to a little bake shop in every bite
- Handmade and craft baked
- Thin and buttery homemade taste
- GLUTEN FREE PRETZELS: Our certified Gluten Free Pretzel Sticks are a delicious alternative to wheat-based pretzels
- NO DAIRY, EGG, OR MILK: Made without dairy, egg or milk, and is a great low-fat snack even those not following a gluten-free diet will love
- SCHOOL SNACK: Our pretzels are made in a facility that does not process peanuts – safe for nut-free schools
- GLUTEN-FREE SNACK: Great on their own and paired with hummus, cheese, or your favorite gluten free dip
- SHAREABLE BAG: Ships as a single 8 ounce bag for sharing with family and friends
King Arthur Flour Gluten-Free Single Serve Microwave Variety Pack Super Fudge Brownie and Chocolate Chip
King Arthur Flour Gluten-Free Single Serve Variety Pack Super Fudge Brownie and Chocolate Chip, 12 Count
King Arthur Flour makes excellent mixes. We’ve tried them all.
Now they’ve stepped it up a notch with their microwaveable single serve baked in a cup goodness!
Nature’s Bakery Gluten Free Fig Bars, Blueberry, 6- 6 Count Boxes of 2oz Twin Packs (36 Packs), Vegan Snacks, Non-GMO
“Figs are a good source of vitamin K, potassium, calcium, and magnesium. Vitamin K is important for blood clotting. Potassium and calcium important for muscle function. Magnesium helps regulate blood pressure and supports over 300 enzyme reactions.”1
Figs also contain fiber. Best of all, they are sweet and yummy!
- Contains 6 – 6 Count Boxes (36 Twin Packs; 2 snack bars per Twin Pack) of Nature’s Bakery Blueberry Flavored Gluten Free Fig Bars. New improved flavor and texture.
- Perfect for active, on-the-go nutrition or a healthy treat for kids’ lunches and after-school snacks
- Made with Gluten-Free Ancient Grains, Real Figs & Blueberry Juice
- Soy Free, Dairy Free, Cholesterol Free, No High Fructose Corn Syrup, 0g Trans Fat
- Non-GMO Project Verified, Certified Vegan, Plant Based, Kosher, Gluten Free, Made in a Nut-Free Facility