The Grand Opening of Our Brand New Gluten Free Works Health Recovery Center has been a HUGE success!
People are subscribing and logging in use all the great information we have packed into the site and follow our “6 Step Process” for fixing their individual symptoms.
As I am sure you are aware, many people who receive a positive diagnosis of celiac disease or gluten sensitivity never regain full health.
That is because removing gluten is just the first step to wellness. Inflammation must be reduced. Nutrient deficiencies must be identified and corrected. The gluten free diet must be understood and strictly maintained. Individual symptoms must be treated individually.
Education is the key to optimal health, but our population is woefully uneducated when it comes to celiac disease, gluten sensitivity, how symptoms are related to each other, our digestion and food.
The good news is that research is exploding and we are gathering the best from around the world.
Our brand new Gluten Free Works Health Recovery Center will take your education to a whole new level and give you the exact steps you need to take so you can reverse the damage gluten caused and get yourself and your family healthy.
The Health Recovery Center empowers you to take control of your health and gives you the tools you need to treat your individual needs.
- Hundreds of Symptoms and Nutrient Deficiencies, regularly updated as new research is published.
- Easy to Search by Keyword, Symptom Name, Nutrient Deficiency, Body Organ or Body System.
- 6 Step Process for Correcting Health Conditions so you know what to do to correct each symptom or deficiency.
- Each Symptom Page contains a Worksheet to bring to your Doctor or Healthcare Professional.
- Complete Explanations of Gluten, Gluten Sensitivity, Celiac Disease, Diagnosis, Treatment, How the Digestive System Works, the Gluten Free Diet, Food Substitutes, Dietary Sources of Nutrients.
- Printer Friendly Pages – so you can show them to friends, family or your doctor.
- 24/7 Access From Anywhere in the World.
- Zero Ads!
It is important that you understand the power the Health Recovery Center provides – the power to get well and control your health.
I encourage you to come take a look through the website and subscribe. You will be happy you did.
And please contact me with any questions. We have spoken with thousands of people in gluten free support groups and I welcome your thoughts.
John Libonati, Publisher
“Recognizing Celiac Disease,” by Cleo Libonati, RN, BSN
The Gluten Free Works Health Recovery Center, https://glutenfreeworks.com/health