KIND Fruit and Nut Bars are the original KIND bars and the only ones I buy.
They taste GREAT and use glucose instead of refined sugar (sucrose), which messes up my system.
- Contains 12 – 1.4oz KIND Bars
- Chewy with a slight crunch and packed with apricots, sultanas, almonds, peanuts and more
- A satisfying, nutty snack that only seems indulgent.
- Gluten free, No Genetically Modified Ingredients, 0g Trans Fat, Kosher
- Low glycemic index, low sodium, good source of fiber
Mixed Nuts (Peanuts, Almonds, Brazil Nuts, Walnuts), Honey, Dried Fruit (Sultanas, Dates, Raisins), Non GMO Glucose, Crisp Rice, Apricots, Apple Juice, Vegetable Glycerine, Flax Seeds, Soy Lecithin, Chicory Root Fiber, Citrus Pectin, Natural Apricot Flavor.
Most of the new KIND bars I see in the stores are basically candy bars, coated in chocolate and sugar.
If you want the real deal, you can order them here on Amazon. Shipping is free.