- GLUTEN FREE PRETZELS: Our certified Gluten Free Pretzel Sticks are a delicious alternative to wheat-based pretzels
- NO DAIRY, EGG, OR MILK: Made without dairy, egg or milk, and is a great low-fat snack even those not following a gluten-free diet will love
- SCHOOL SNACK: Our pretzels are made in a facility that does not process peanuts – safe for nut-free schools
- GLUTEN-FREE SNACK: Great on their own and paired with hummus, cheese, or your favorite gluten free dip
- SHAREABLE BAG: Ships as a single 8 ounce bag for sharing with family and friends
Tag Archives: Snyder’s
GF Snack Alert! 24 Single Packs of Snyder’s gf pretzels with free shipping on Amazon! >>> Click Here!
Have you seen any good gluten-free snack deals lately? Comment below!
You’ve just been diagnosed with celiac disease or told you need to be on a gluten-free diet. What do you eat? Where do you get it?? What do you do???
Trish Deitemeyer, from Kinda Real Gluten Free, gives you a quick overview of gluten-free foods, tells you where to get them and how to get more gluten-free products into your stores.
It’s always nice when you can find gluten free products in a “normal” grocery store; it’s downright exciting when a favorite regular-food brand puts out a gluten free food. Such is the case with Snyder’s of Hanover’s new Gluten Free Pretzel Sticks. After a couple of hiccups in getting the GF ball rolling, Snyder’s new pretzel sticks have been certified by the GFCO (Gluten Free Certification Organization) and each bag clearly shows the GIG (Gluten Intolerance Group) seal of approval. According to GFCO, their goals is to provide “a uniform system, using strict standards to certify a product gluten-free and enables people to easily identify GF foods with confidence.” Read More »