Get Recognizing Celiac Disease for FREE when you order a Lifetime Subscription to the Gluten Free Works Treatment Guide
This Special Offer is Limited to 30 Orders.
You get our groundbreaking book, Recognizing Celiac Disease for FREE when you order a Lifetime Subscription to the Gluten Free Works Treatment Guide including our brand new Inflammation Treatment Module for one low price. Includes shipping!
A $105 value for only $49.99!
Understand Celiac disease, Symptoms both Before and After Diagnosis, and How to Treat Them!
Recognizing Celiac Disease
Recognizing Celiac Disease was the first, and still only, work to present over 300 signs symptoms, associated disorders and complications of celiac disease and gluten sensitivity in an easy-to-read book.
Endorsed by physicians and professors at Harvard Medical School, The University of Chicago Celiac Disease Center, Columbia University Celiac Disease Center, Jefferson Medical College, University of Pennsylvania School of Nursing and other esteemed medical institutions, it was purchased by thousands of people from around the world.
Recognizing Celiac Disease delivers an overview of celiac disease with a concise picture of the pathogenesis, clinical manifestations, diagnostic tools and treatment of celiac disease. Most of all, it expands on the nutritional deficiencies and complications of this disease, emphasizing the dietary management of these patients. This work will serve as an excellent reference to physicians, medical students, dietitians, patients and the general public as well.Kenneth R. Falchuk, MD
Associate Clinical Professor, Harvard Medical School
Senior Gastroenterologist, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
We received testimonials from dozens of happy readers:
Hello Cleo, First Thank you for organizing all the info that you have in this book, that has been the most valuable area for me as a Nutritionist. I was finally able to show my patients how their Gluten Sensitvity is causing some if not all of their other issues. We have a staff copy here in our clinic, and I have my own copy for my client use. Thanks Again for this great and very informative book.
~Cheryl B., CCN, CCHBoulder, CO
I use your book as a reference when trying to figure out nutritional deficiencies caused by longstanding malabsorbtion. I have learned a lot from it and solved several problems. I look up information and then try supplements to see it they resolve the symptoms. It’s a useful book and it has helped me become healthier. My medical doctors are no help on nutrition; they don’t realize the implications of celiac disease on nutritional status.
Pat H.Lafayette, CO
__________I highly recommend this book to not only someone diagnosed with Celiac’s disease but I also think every physician, hospital and medical provider should have and read this book. This should be required reading for all medical students! I only wish this book had been available 10 years ago or before… This is by far the most comprehensive and helpful book on the topic. 5 STARS!!!
~Suzanne R.Sterling, VA
Recognizing Celiac Disease delivers the following:
- Explains GLUTEN, GLUTEN sources in food, how GLUTEN triggers harmful reactions in your body and the difference between CELIAC DISEASE and GLUTEN SENSITIVITY.
- Gives you a concise yet comprehensive overview of celiac disease including background, prevalence, pathophysiology (how it alters your normal body processes), symptoms, diagnosis, treatment and prognosis.
- Also includes which vitamins/minerals your doctor needs to test you for at diagnosis.
- Describes the human digestive process and how GLUTEN disrupts both organ structure and function.
- Teaches you how to begin and maintain the GLUTEN-FREE DIET.
- Lists foods and ingredients commonly allowed and not allowed on a GLUTEN-FREE DIET.
- Contains charts that detail the nutrient deficiencies GLUTEN causes, symptoms, research study findings & case reports, response to GLUTEN-FREE DIET, and lists of foods with the highest sources of each nutrient so you can build a diet that meets your individual needs.
- Contains charts of over 300 health problems caused by GLUTEN, symptoms, prevalence, description, causes including nutritional deficiencies and whether they respond to the GLUTEN-FREE DIET.
The Gluten Free Works Treatment Guide
The Gluten Free Works Treatment Guide is based on Recognizing Celiac Disease, incorporating the information in a digital format and expanding upon it!
The Treatment Guide Delivers the following:
- Lifetime Subscription!
- Get full access to the Treatment Guide. Including hundreds of Treatment Modules and 1,000 pages of information.
- Instruction emails and video tutorials show you how to use the Treatment Guide to find and fix your health issues.
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of gluten, gluten disorders and the gluten-free diet, more than most health professionals.
- Follow the steps you need to take to recover your health, written out in easy-to-understand language.
- Identify deficient nutrients and replenish them fast.
- Learn which foods to eat and which foods to avoid – not just gluten, but vegetables, fruits, meats, seafood, etc.
- Discover which your medications are impacting your health.
- Special worksheets to take notes and bring to your doctor to help him improve your treatment.
- Learn the diagnostic tests and how they really work – what they are and what the results actually mean.
- Discover how to create a gluten-free diet that works for you, which foods to avoid, which to eat and which substitutes to use in your cooking according to your symptoms.
- Decrease chronic inflammation and avoid its causes.
- Completely understand your symptoms and health issues, how they develop and how to fix them or limit their progression.
- Natural remedies for your ailments.
- Become your own health advocate – Know what is going on in your body and how to be your healthiest you.
See the Treatment Guide in Action
This video shows you how to use the Treatment Guide to discover whether seemingly unrelated symptoms are actually related and fix them!
This is the perfect bundle if you want to know everything about gluten, gluten sensitivity, celiac disease, the symptoms that result and how to fix them and health issues that arise in the future, whether you are gluten-free or not.
BONUS! Get our brand new Inflammation Treatment Module – now included in the Gluten Free Works Treatment Guide.