Get the Go-To Quick Reference That Will Help You Get the Most from Your Supplements
Nutritious food and correct nutritional supplements go hand-in-hand to provide essential nutrients for proper body function, which maintains health.
To best absorb and use nutrients in nutritional supplements, you need to know how best to take them:
1) in relation to each other,
2) to the type and timing of food you eat, and
3) to avoid unwanted interactions with medications you take.
How to Take Supplements to Get the Best Effect will help you get the most for the money you spend on buying supplements.
This important guide focuses on micronutrient supplements, telling you what to DO to maximize absorption and metabolism and what you DON’T want to do to avoid negatively impacting absorption and usage of EACH NUTRIENT in the body.
- Testing levels – why you need them.
- Best time to take your supplements.
- How stomach acid affects absorption – IMPORTANT.
- Medication interactions with supplements.
- Supplementing when pregnant.
- What to look for on supplement bottles (USA).
- Storage tips to make sure your supplements last and maintain potency.
- Foods that interfere with absorption of individual nutrients.
- Medications that interfere with absorption of individual nutrients.
- How to take each supplement – with/without food, with/without certain other supplements.