Watch the Intro!
The Cost of Constipation
$1.43 billion was spent on over the counter laxatives in the United States in 2019.
Emergency Room Visits for Constipation Are Skyrocketing
Between 2006 and 2011, the frequency of constipation-related ED visits increased by 41.5%, from 497,034 visits to 703,391 visits.
Cleo J. Libonati, RN, BSN gives you a complete overview of constipation in this video webinar.
Learn what it is, how it develops, how to fix it and how to prevent it.
- Cleo draws on her many years of nursing experience to bring you an hour long presentation explaining constipation and discussing treatment options.
- The #1 food to fix constipation FAST.
- What to stop eating and drinking. What to start eating and drinking.
- The ONLY laxative you should ever take. (Available everywhere.)
- The BEST sources of fiber.
- The most IMPORTANT probiotic to combat constipation.
- Ingredients in foods, supplements and medicines that cause constipation.
- Webinar Notes indicate important points along the video, so you don’t have to worry about taking notes yourself and missing anything.
- BONUS 1: Tests and Procedures to Diagnose Physical Problems That Cause Chronic Constipation
- BONUS 2: Quick Reference Charts to Treat Different Types of Constipation. (Discover what YOU need to do based on YOUR individual symptoms.)
- BONUS 3: Supplements You Need to Take to QUICKLY Get You Over Constipation. You can’t go if these are low!)
- BONUS 4: Constipation Protocol to Produce Bowel Movement and Tone Gut
Cleo J. Libonati, RN, BSN – Nurse, Author and Lecturer, has given presentations to thousands of people in support groups and medical organizations across the United States. Cleo and John Libonati created Glutenfreeworks.com and published the groundbreaking medical reference, Recognizing Celiac Disease.