Welcome To The Gluten Free Works Health Guide!
“Helping You Reverse the Damage Caused by Gluten!”
We offer two ways to access the information in this website:
- You can view and download any information you like over the course of one month for a one time fee of $20.00.
- You can continue unrestricted access to this site for $5.00 a month as long as you like. There are no other fees.
Recovering and maintaining your health is easy if you have the right tools and a plan.
The Gluten Free Works Health Guide is the most comprehensive gluten sensitivity and celiac disease resource in the world. It is the best tool you can use to take charge of your care to make sure you and your family get well and stay healthy.
The only regularly updated collection of gluten sensitivity and celiac disease symptoms in the world presented in a quick to access format!
- All information regarding any health problem appears on one continuous page. No need to flip from one page to another for all the information on a topic.
- No advertisements to confuse the material presented for you.
- Responsive design that works on smart phones, tablets and desktops so you can take it wherever you go.
Who Can Benefit By Using The Health Guide?
- People who are Medically or Self-Diagnosed with a Gluten-Related Disorder: Empower yourself by gaining a better understanding of how the damage gluten caused affects you, even after being diagnosed and adopting a gluten-free diet. Track and correct nutritional deficiencies and adapt your diet and treatment depending on how symptoms change.
- Parents, Relatives and Caretakers: Learn how gluten affects the people for whom you care and how to improve their health.
- Gluten Free Support Group Leaders: Get the answers you need to help your members with their various health concerns. When your members subscribe it will take the pressure off you to know everything, while enabling your members to help themselves and each other.
Published by Experts Who Have Celiac Disease
Hello! My name is John Libonati, and I am the publisher of Glutenfreeworks.com. Together with my mother, Cleo Libonati, RN, BSN, we created and maintain the Gluten Free Works Health Guide.
We have celiac disease, live the gluten-free lifestyle and have over a decade of experience in this industry. We published the most comprehensive medical reference on the subject, Recognizing Celiac Disease, have presented lectures to thousands of people with celiac disease or gluten sensitivity, received dozens of testimonials and reader letters from medical experts, TV personalities, hairdressers and mechanics. Our website, Gltuenfreeworks.com has received millions of visits. We have over 126,000 followers on Facebook and 54,000 on Twitter.
Why do people follow us? Because they trust us and know we can help them when their doctors cannot.
We created the Gluten Free Works Health Guide so everyone could know what we know, and could access the information we have gathered from anywhere in the world, at any time.
Managed by a Celiac Disease and Gluten Sensitivity Expert
Cleo Libonati is an RN with over 40 years of nursing and medical paralegal experience. She is also the president of the Hospital of University of Pennsylvania Nurse Alumni Association. She has spoken to thousands of patients and medical professionals across the United States.
Search engines are great, but they cannot tell you whether the page you are reading is accurate, answers your question, is based on documented medical research or hearsay.
Every entry in the Health Guide is cited and sourced from peer-reviewed, documented medical research from respectable journals, then reviewed and presented in a usable format by Cleo – so you don’t have to guess whether it is true or not.
When You Subscribe, You Gain Instant Access to:
- The most comprehensive library of gluten sensitivity and celiac disease symptoms in the world – regularly updated so you have access to current information.
- Documented peer-reviewed medical studies and case reports from around the world.
- Health Condition Search: Discover over 300 Signs, Symptoms, Associated Disorders and Complications related to gluten and celiac disease, the prevalence of each condition as it relates to gluten disorders, what causes the problem, how it responds to a gluten free diet, and how to treat it!
- Nutrient Deficiency Search: Learn how nutrients work in the body and the characteristics of each nutrient deficiency.
- Printer friendly pages enable you to print the health condition and nutritional deficiency pages – you can bring them to your health care providers or share with friends and family.
- Dictionary of terms for your convenience.
- EXCLUSIVE “6 Step” process for each condition shows you EXACTLY how to get better.
- Just $20 gives you access for one month to download and print whatever you need.
- For your convenience, your subscription will automatically renew for just $5 per month!
- Easy “one click” cancel anytime.