Fix Your Symptoms and Manage Your Health!
The Gluten Free Works Health Guide will help you understand and reverse the symptoms caused by gluten sensitivity and celiac disease!
Empower yourself by gaining a better understanding of how the damage gluten caused affects you even after being diagnosed and adopting a gluten-free diet. Track and correct nutritional deficiencies and adapt your diet and treatment depending on how symptoms change.
How the Health Guide Helps You:
- Take control of your health and well being.
- Understand what is making you sick and how to correct it.
- Learn about your body, about nutrition, how deficiencies affect you and the specific 6 steps you need to take to correct your individual health issues so you can to get well and stay healthy.
- Equip yourself with resources that will help you work with your doctor or other medical professionals.
- Become less reliant on medicines and drugs that may actually be worsening your condition.
- Instantly identify whether your health condition stems from a gluten-related disorder.
- Identify whether nutritional deficiencies underlie your health problems and what foods and supplements you need to correct them.
- Review medical studies and case reports related to each health condition so you know what worked for others.
Subscribe Now and Gain Instant Access To:
- The most comprehensive library of gluten sensitivity and celiac disease symptoms in the world – regularly updated to make sure you have access to current information!
- Health Condition Search: Discover over 300 Signs, Symptoms, Associated Disorders and Complications related to gluten and celiac disease, the prevalence of each health condition as it relates to gluten disorders, what causes the problem, whether it stems from a nutrient deficiency, how it responds to a gluten free diet, and how to treat it!
- Nutrient Deficiency Search: Learn how macronutrients and micronutrients work in the body, the characteristics of each nutrient deficiency and the foods sources that are highest in each nutrient!
- Documented peer-reviewed medical studies and case reports from around the world!
- Dictionary of terms presented in common language!
- 6 STEPS to Correct each Health Condition or Nutrient Deficiency!
- Printer friendly pages enable you to print any health condition and nutritional deficiency, so you can present the information to medical professionals or share it with friends and family.
- 24 hour access to the most comprehensive gluten sensitivity and celiac disease resource in the world.
- Subscriber Newsletter with tips, advice and new updates!
Subscribe to the Gluten Free Works Health Guide!