Gluten Free Works Health Guide – 2 Day Access Pass
The Gluten Free Works Health Guide is based on our groundbreaking medical reference “Recognizing Celiac Disease” – but better – regularly updated, easy to use, and now with our proven “6 Step Process” for correcting each health condition and nutritional deficiency.
This is the only resource in the world that gives you the tools and information you need to identify and correct your health problems that have been caused by gluten. It enables you, no matter where you live or travel, to take charge of your care, so you can make sure you and your family get well and stay healthy.
Subscribing Gives You Instant Access to:
- The most comprehensive library of gluten sensitivity and celiac disease symptoms in the world – regularly updated so you have access to current information.
- Descriptions of over 300 Signs, Symptoms, Associated Disorders and Complications related to gluten and celiac disease, the prevalence of each condition as it relates to gluten disorders, what causes the problem, how it responds to a gluten free diet, and our EXCLUSIVE “6 Step” process for each condition shows you EXACTLY how to get better. This is the same process we use ourselves and have recommended to thousands of people!
- Nutrient deficiency descriptions. Learn how nutrients work in the body, the characteristics of each nutrient deficiency, the dietary sources highest in those nutrients and the steps you need to take to correct each deficiency.
- Printer friendly pages enable you to print the health condition and nutritional deficiency pages – you can bring them to your health care providers or share with friends and family.
- Summaries of peer-reviewed medical studies and case reports gathered from around the world.
- All information regarding any health problem appears on one continuous page. No need to flip from one page to another for all the information on a topic.
- No advertisements to confuse the material presented for you.
- Designed to work on smart phones, tablets and desktops so you can take it wherever you go.
- Dictionary of terms for your convenience.
- 24 hour access from anywhere in the world.
Managed by a Celiac Disease and Gluten Sensitivity Expert
Cleo Libonati is an registered nurse with over 30 years of nursing and medical paralegal experience. She is the author of the groundbreaking 2007 medical reference, Recognizing Celiac Diease, and president emeritus of the Hospital of University of Pennsylvania Nurse Alumni Association. She has spoken to thousands of patients and medical professionals about celiac disease and gluten sensitivity.
Every entry in the Health Guide is cited and sourced from peer-reviewed, documented medical research from respectable journals, then reviewed and presented in a usable format by Cleo – so you don’t have to guess whether it is accurate or not. She uses her nursing experience and expertise to make sure you can use it to fix your health problems.
Try the Health Guide – 2 Days for $1.99!