We have an assortment of remedies for you today covering a variety of ailments!
- How to Cleanse Your Liver
- Acid Reflux Remedies that Work and Drugs to Stay Away From
- Excessive Gas and How to Get Rid of It
- Tips for Dealing with Social Anxiety
- Using Probiotics to Improve Health
The liver is involved in thousands of biochemical mechanisms making it second only to the brain in importance and complexity. Natural health practitioners are also acutely aware of the detrimental effects on the liver of modern living, with its chemicals, excessive fat intake, pesticides, hormones, and stress. This suggests that we as a culture are in need of liver support. You should consider liver support supplementation if you:
Researchers in Switzerland have made the welcome discovery that the essential nutrient zinc effectively inhibits gastric acid secretion in humans.
The researchers were investigating whether zinc could lead to a rapid and sustained increase of stomach pH (more alkaline) in both animals and humans and provide a rapid acid suppression therapy. They demonstrated that zinc offers a new
Acid reflux affects millions of people every day.
Heartburn is the major symptom of acid in the esophagus, characterized by burning discomfort behind the breastbone (sternum). Findings in gastro-esophageal reflux disease (GERD) include esophagitis (reflux esophagitis) — inflammatory changes in the esophageal lining (mucosa) —, strictures, difficulty swallowing (dysphagia), and chronic chest pain. Patients may have only one of those symptoms. Typical GERD symptoms include
It’s a fact. Everyone produces gas. Ordinarily, most people produce about 1 to 3 pints of gas in a day. Gas is normally painless, creating a feeling of fullness until it is passed.
But sometimes pain is experienced, and when it does it can be either dull or sharp, leaving us feeling bloated or tender in places. It can be localized in one spot, or felt throughout the abdomen.
About 50% of people with celiac disease complain of chronic discomfort from gas at the time of
1. Validate your emotional experience. Don’t tell youself that you shouldn’t feel the way you do or that how you feel is stupid. Talking negatively to yourself will only increase your anxiety because negative self talk is not effective in changing emotions. Say to yourself, “It’s okay that I’m nervous. It makes sense. Despite that, I can do this!” Approaching, not avoiding is what
Celiac disease is a complex inherited digestive disorder that affects I in 100 persons worldwide. This condition involves a unique immune response within the digestive tract to gluten, a protein found in the grains of wheat, barley, rye and oats. All persons with celiac disease, regardless of age, race or gender, are susceptible to intestinal damage when they eat food containing gluten or its derivatives. The treatment for