I LOVE Girl Scout Cookies! Well, I used to before I went gluten-free. :(
The new Toffee-Tastic Girl Scout Cookies are pretty good, but I miss Samoas. I was ecstatic to find this recipe while browsing on Facebook.
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 c. sugar
- 1/4 c. powdered sugar
- 2 c. caramel, divided, plus more for drizzling
- 2 c. heavy cream
- 1 store-bought pie crust (shortbread or chocolate) – either buy a gluten-free pie crust or make your own with crushed up gf cookies, sugar and butter.
- 1 c. sweetened shredded coconut, toasted
- Melted chocolate, for drizzling
You can find the full recipe at Delish. Let me know how AMAZING your Samoa Pie turns out! :)