- 2 12-inch parbaked gluten-free pizza crusts(recipe below)
- 1 cup good quality gluten-free pizza sauce (see tips)
- 2 thinly sliced medium Roma tomatoes, remove seeds and blot slices with a paper towel
- 2 tablespoons pesto sauce
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, cut in thin strips
- 8 ounces sliced mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 – 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes, or to taste (optional)
- Divide ingredients evenly between the two pizza crusts.
- Ladle sauce over crusts, add pesto and spread evenly over crusts with a spoon.
- Place sliced tomatoes and strips of fresh basil over sauces.
- Add sliced cheese, parmesan and crushed red pepper flakes.
- Bake on a cookie cooling rack or a preheated pizza stone for 7-10 minutes, until cheese is bubbly and golden.
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes