The Health Guide Helps You Treat Your Patients Quickly and Effectively
Millions of people suffer from health problems due to damage from celiac disease and gluten sensitivity.
Doctors, nurses, dietitians and other medical professionals from sixteen countries use our groundbreaking medical reference, Recognizing Celiac Disease. The Health Guide takes that excellent resource to the next level.
How the Health Guide Supports You
- Aids Diagnosis and Treatment.
- Quicker, More Efficient and Effective Visit Times.
- Easier to Educate Patients & Clients.
- Printable Forms for Patients & Clients.
The Gluten Free Works Health Guide Is Perfect For Medical Professionals
- Nurse Practitioners
- Physician Assistants
Subscribe Now and Gain Instant Access
- The most comprehensive library of gluten sensitivity and celiac disease symptoms in the world – regularly updated to make sure you have access to current information!
- Health Condition Search: Discover over 300 Signs, Symptoms, Associated Disorders and Complications related to gluten and celiac disease, the prevalence of each health condition as it relates to gluten disorders, what causes the problem, whether it stems from a nutrient deficiency, how it responds to a gluten free diet, and how to treat it!
- Nutrient Deficiency Search: Learn how macronutrients and micronutrients work in the body and the characteristics of each nutrient deficiency!
- Documented peer-reviewed medical studies and case reports from around the world!
- Dictionary of terms presented in common language!
- 6 STEPS to Correct each Health Condition or Nutrient Deficiency!
Subscribe to the Gluten Free Works Health Guide Now!
Want to Try Before Committing?