Recognizing Celiac Disease: About the Book
Understand Celiac disease, Symptoms both Before and After Diagnosis, and How to Treat Them!
- Explains GLUTEN, GLUTEN sources in food, how GLUTEN triggers harmful reactions in your body and the difference between CELIAC DISEASE and GLUTEN SENSITIVITY.
- Gives you a concise yet comprehensive overview of celiac disease including background, prevalence, pathophysiology (how it alters your normal body processes), symptoms, diagnosis, treatment and prognosis. Also includes which vitamins/minerals your doctor needs to test you for at diagnosis.
- Describes the human digestive process and how GLUTEN disrupts both organ structure and function.
- Teaches you how to begin and maintain the GLUTEN-FREE DIET.
- Lists foods and ingredients commonly allowed and not allowed on a GLUTEN-FREE DIET.
- Contains charts that detail the nutrient deficiencies GLUTEN causes, symptoms, research study findings & case reports, response to GLUTEN-FREE DIET, and lists of foods with the highest sources of each nutrient so you can build a diet that meets your individual needs.
- Contains charts of over 300 health problems caused by GLUTEN, symptoms, prevalence, description, causes including nutritional deficiencies and whether they respond to the GLUTEN-FREE DIET.
Review Recognizing Celiac Disease by Clicking the Red Links:
(You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view pdf’s. Download here.)