Perhaps the hardest thing to give up when attempting a vegan lifestyle are eggs.
Let’s face it.
Just type in google images right now “breakfast ideas” and watch what comes up.
In fact, I will do it for you now and tell you what I got:
- Pancakes (made with 1 egg).
- Breakfast Burritos (made with egg whites).
- Spinach and Mushroom Frittatas (made with 4 eggs).
- Over easy egg and avocado (made with eggs…I guess you knew that).
- Breakfast Biscuit Sandwich (made with meat and ….you have it…eggs).
Eggs are pretty impressive aren’t they? 100% the most popular breakfast selection – at least in America that is… (they love ‘em in Europe too though, so I know that).
So that’s why the problem exists for people trying to go vegan. What are you to do about your morning breakfast when everything seems to center around eggs?
Well the answer is ~ (more…)