Gluten-free pancakes with blueberries feature one of nature’s richest sources of antioxidants, blueberries, a healthy and delicious way to start your gluten-free day.
Hope you like it!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Yield: 6 to 8 panckaes
- 1 1/4 cups gluten-free all purpose flour blend NOTE: I used 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons Gluten-Free Pantry All Purpose Flour Mix – a blend of white rice flour, potato starch, tapioca starch and guar gum) PLUS 2 tablespoons sweet rice flour. If you use a gluten-free all purpose flour blend with added xanthan gum or guar gum don’t add more gum to this recipe. If you are using a GF flour blend without added gum, add 1/4 teaspoon of xanthan gum to this recipe.
- 2 tablespoons organic cane sugar
- 1 teaspoon gluten-free baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons light olive oil OR your favorite neutral vegetable oil
- 1 1/4 cup buttermilk OR your favorite dairy-free substitute
- 1 cup fresh blueberries (If using frozen blueberries, thaw first)
- PLUS, extra vegetable oil for frying pancakes