No need to be jealous of your gluten-eating family and friends at Thanksgiving dessert; there are lots of gluten free options that will be the perfect ending to your perfect Turkey Day.
No one does GF baking better, in my opinion, than Jules Shepard of Jules Gluten Free Flour Mix. Watch her video (below) on making her perfect pie crust.
Now that you know how to make crust, try some of these delicious fillings:
Here’s the pumpkin pie recipe that’s been on the Libby’s Pumpkin label since 1950.
Apply Crumbly Pie
• 1 Jules’ pie crust (uncooked)
• 6 cups thinly sliced apples (Granny Smith or other tart apple)
• 1 tablespoon lemon juice
• 3/4 cup sugar
• 1 tablespoon GF flour
• 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
• 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
• 1/2 cup raisins (optional)
• 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
• 1/2 cup GF flour
• 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
• 3 tablespoons butter (more…)