Please help us determine whether a Wellness Program is needed by reading our description below and completing the three question survey at the end. Thank you!
Gluten Free Works Wellness Program
Our wellness products and services would help you lead a healthy, energized, more productive life!
The Gluten Free Works Optimal Wellness Program would have two main parts:
The STRENGTH of our program would begin with the knowledge and expertise of our Mayo Clinic trained wellness coaches whose roles are to engage, assess, clarify, educate, and serve. At the core of our service is a strong Wellness Coaching platform that provides practical assistance to users regarding a wide variety of health and wellness issues.
Wellness Coaches use coaching sessions to gently support, guide, and hold individuals accountable to your healthier lifestyle practices.
Wellness Coaching is provided by telephone and via instant messaging by certified coaches who provide solution-focused guidance. Wellness Coaching offers a positive connection and supportive relationship between you and your coach.
Gluten Free Works Wellness Coaches are trained by the Mayo Clinic to offer dietary and nutrition therapy and guidance to help you start and thrive on the gluten-free diet.
How Wellness Coaching Works:
The wellness coach will answer general wellness questions; assist you in developing a wellness plan, and provide preventive Wellness Coaching and lifestyle consultation for:
- Lifestyle support for chronic conditions such as celiac disease, asthma, diabetes, and cardiovascular disease
- Weight management
- Fitness and exercise
- Stress management
- Overall lifestyle improvement
- Smoking cessation
Standard Wellness Coaching Services:
Access to wellness coaches via telephone, e-mail, and/or instant messaging, Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. EST with the availability of later coaching sessions
An initial 45 to 60-minute intake, visioning, and goal-setting session
An average of four 15 to 30-minute scheduled follow-up sessions
Unlimited inbound calls and e-mails
Additional follow-ups with personalized e-mails and coach-chosen materials
A secure personalized web portal, including:
- Interactive Talk Radio
- MP3 Downloads
- A Menu Planner
- An Exercise Tracker
- Goal Journaling
- Over 40 Health Assessments and Personal Health Profiles
- Four Online Healthy Lifestyle Multimedia Programs:
- Living Free for Smoking Cessation.
- Living Lean for Weight Management.
- Living Fit Walking Program.
- Living Easy for Resilience and Stress Management.
GLUTEN FREE WORKS HEALTH AND WELLNESS HUB
Our Wellness Program website offers a complete health and wellness library with articles on all aspects of health and well-being. Over 40 health assessments and personal health profiles are available, each providing you a personal report with personalized recommendations for healthy lifestyle enhancements, including preventive care, stress management, cancer prevention, and fitness.
The Gluten Free Works Wellness Website also provides:
- A multimedia center with more than 150 health-related videos
- Access to WebMD—a reputable, commercial website that provides very comprehensive information and many interactive tools related to health
- A link to Medline Plus which offers content from the US National Library of Medicine and the National Institute of Medicine where you can look up medical articles on gluten, gluten sensitivity, celiac disease or any other medical subject which interests you.
Please fill out the short survey below:[wwm_survey id=”1″]
Your answers help us know whether a Wellness program is needed and how many people we would need to enroll to make the program viable.
John Libonati, Publisher