Gluten-Free Peach Blueberry Tart takes advantage of two fantastic seasonal fruits, all wrapped into one delicious gluten-free tart shell. Add a scoop of fresh vanilla ice cream to a slice of Gluten-Free Peach Blueberry Tart for a real summer treat.
If you’d rather make this as a pie no problem- substitute a 9-inch pie plate for the tart pan.
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour, 15 minutes
- Pastry for 9-inch 2 crust pie (recipe link below)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose gluten-free flour mix
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 cups peeled, sliced fresh peaches
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 2 teaspoons fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons cold butter, cut into 1/4-inch pieces
Preheat oven to 425° F / 218° CRecipe for Gluten-Free Pie and Tart Crust
- Combine sugar, gluten-free flour, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt. Whisk to blend.
- Line pastry crust with all of the blueberries. Sprinkle half sugar mixture and 1 teaspoon lemon juice over berries. Sprinkle