You can either serve this heated as a vegan chocolate fondue (minus the pomegranate) or chilled and made into a velvety mousse. By adding 1 Tbsp nut butter for every 1 Tbsp chocolate mousse, it also makes a great alternative to store bought chocolate/nut butter!
|16oz||dark chocolate chips or chocolate bar|
|400 mL||coconut milk (full fat)|
|1 Tbsp||coconut oil|
- Place chocolate in sauce pan and heat on low, stirring often
- Once completely melted, add coconut milk and coconut oil
- Continue to stir on medium-low heat for 5 minutes
- Remove from heat, let cool and place in fridge in glass bowl for 1-2 hours
- Remove from fridge
- Add seeds of pomegranate to chilled chocolate and stir
Author Information: Leanne Vogel, Alberta, Canada
Leanne Vogel is a Holistic Nutritionist with a passion for healthy treats, whole food eats, and balanced living.