Fort Washington, PA, USA- Glutenfreeworks.com, one of the most popular gluten-free websites on the internet, is celebrating Celiac Awareness Month during May by giving away over 640 gluten-free prizes in a Gluten Free Extravaganza!
Gluten Free Works is awarding the Gluten Free Extravaganza prizes to members of its new social network, Gluten Free NetWorks, the newest social network for the gluten-free community.
Gluten Free NetWorks advances Glutenfreeworks.com’s mission to “help people get well, look good and stay healthy” by providing a place to meet, share information and assist each other.
Gluten-Free Extravaganza prizes were donated by twenty-six gluten-free companies: Earth Source Organics, Domata Living Flour, Heartland Pasta, Conte’s Pasta, Bob’s Red Mill, Annabelle Candy, Enjoy Life Foods, Cheeseburger In Paradise Restaurants, GlutenSolutions.com, Marion’s Smart Delights, Bigelow Tea and other well-known brands in the industry.
Partial List of Participating Companies:
The Gluten-Free Extravaganza is free. Anyone can enter a chance for prizes by becoming a member of Gluten Free NetWorks.
Gluten Free NetWorks is announcing winning members every day in May. Announcements of winners and winning products will also be made on Glutenfreeworks.com, Twitter, Facebook and The Gluten Free Gazette e-newsletter.
Over 290 prizes have been awarded so far! See what some of the latest winners won:
Patricia G. won a box of Bigelow Tea from Bigelow Tea Co.
- Carina C. won Annabelle’s Big Hunk Candy Bar Box which includes 24 two ounce bars from Annabelle Candy Co.
- Lesli O won a Gluten-Free Pizza Crust Mix from Bob’s Red Mill’s.
- Julianne G. won a Righeously Raw Rose Chocolate Bar with Maqui Berry from Earth Source Organics.
- Keith V. won crunchy cookies 1 of 4 flavors: double chocolate, sugar crisp, chocolate chip, vanilla honey graham from Enjoy Life.
- Catey won an 8 ounce bag of Snyder’s Gluten-Free Pretzels from GlutenSolutions.com
- Alison won a Gluten-Free Brownie Mix from Hodgson Mills.
- Lisa Z. won a 10 bag assortment of PopCorners. 1oz and 5oz bags of 5 different flavors from Medora Snacks.
- Stacey T. won an easy-to-use Homeopathy Remedy Reference Guide to make successful homeopathic remedy choices from Learn Homeopathy Now.com.
- Veda F. won a Cookie Muffin Mix from Marion’s Smart Delights.
What winners are saying:
- Debbie R. That is so cool and I am very happy with this prize!!!
- Kathleen K. Thank you so much!!! Can't wait to try these snacks. I'm a Winner! Woohoo!
- Kris H. Thank you very much! My family and I will definitely enjoy the treats.
- Abby H. I can't wait to receive my prize! Thank you in advance! Deborah A. YAY!!! I've won a Gluten Free brownie mix, Thank you so much...
- Kristen T. wow i cant believe i won! THANKS!!
- Jennie S. awesome, thanks so much! thanks for selecting me!!
- Stacey S. Wow!! Thank you!
- Faith S. "Thank YOU! I'n so excited! I won a Gluten-Free Brownie Mix from Hodgson Mills! Yea!!!!
- Lee B. I won "a sample pack of our most popular products such as multi-grain bread, pumpkin muffin, chocolate chip cookies."!! I am super excited about this!! Since my diagnosis I have had a hard time finding things that I can eat that still taste good. I have started on this journey and thanks to companies like yours it is getting easier. I really appreciate it!!
There are still hundreds of prizes to win! Join Gluten Free NetWorks for your chance to win during the Gluten Free Extravaganza!! Make new gluten-free friends, find people from your city and join a group.
About Celiac Disease
Celiac disease is the most common genetic autoimmune disorder in the world, affecting 1 in 100 people - over 3 million people in the United States alone. The syndrome is triggered by ingesting gluten (wheat, barley, rye and oats) which causes a systemic immune reaction leading to a host of varied symptoms including damage to the lining of the small intestine resulting in malabsorption of nutrients. Treatment is simply removing gluten from the diet (gluten-free diet) and correcting nutritional deficiencies. Less than 5% of people with celiac disease are estimated to be diagnosed and proper diagnosis commonly occurs only after many years once all other explanations have been explored. The main reason for the continuing missed diagnosis is lack of awareness of new celiac disease research by members of the medical community. Celiac disease was historically considered a rare gastrointestinal childhood disease affecting 1 in 5,000 children. New medical research contradicts this and significantly expands the scope of symptoms.
Glutenfreeworks.com, one of the most popular gluten-free websites on the internet, helps people “get well, look good and stay healthy living gluten-free.” Glutenfreeworks.com provides diet, health and nutrition information, videos, recipes, resources, gluten-free support group listings, a monthly e-newsletter, and a new social network to help people live the gluten-free lifestyle. Readers will find hundreds of articles on gluten sensitivity, celiac disease and a host of related topics from a variety of experts at Glutenfreeworks.com.
Gluten Free NetWorks: http://network.glutenfreeworks.com
(This article is free to reprint and distribute.)
---------------------------------- Author Information: John Libonati, Philadelphia, PA Publisher, Glutenfreeworks.com. Editor & Publisher, Recognizing Celiac Disease. John can be reached by e-mail here.