Spice up your New Year’s Eve party with these appetizers, beverages, and hangover cures (hopefully you won’t need the last one):
1) Gluten Free Goddess has a great list of appetizer ideas, some of which are also vegan and vegetarian friendly.
2) My Crockpot Cranberry Glazed Meatballs are so easy to prepare. Just let the meatballs simmer in the crock pot, and they will be ready just in time for your guests to arrive!
3) For a little kick, try this Gluten Free Black Bean Salsa and serve with corn or rice chips.
3) Feel like having just a beer? Click here for a list of wheat free and gluten free beers.
The website Chow.com has over 30 recipes for cures (you’ll need to substitute where needed), but here are the highlights we would like to share:
1) Cote d’Azur Cure-All Soup Recipe. This also helps for colds too!
2) These Home Fries can be made in advance and reheated the next day.
3) Their Chorizo and Potato Breakfast Tacos can be served anytime of the day. Make sure to use gluten-free chorizo or substitute another mildly spicy sausage.