Katie Chalmers, author and illustrator of the new children's book, Mommy, What is Celiac Disease? is offering the “Gluten-Free Holiday Giveaway Galore x10!” to 10 lucky winners.
You can enter to win 1 of 10 holiday gift bags loaded with gluten-free goodies and treats for children on the gluten-free diet by visting the sites of the 10 blogger chosen to host the giveaways.
The contest runs from Wednesday, December 1st - Wednesday December 15th and each gift bag contains:
- A signed copy of Mommy, What is Celiac Disease?
- Schar 123 Milly PlayMais- dice game & biodegradable natural toy activity brick set
- Schar products: Cheese Bites, Chocolate -or- Vanilla Sandwich Creme Cookies, Hazelnut Waffers
- Pamela’s Products: Single Serve Pancake Mix, Single Serve Brownie Mix, Dark Chocolate Chocolate Chunk Cookie two-pack, Tablespoon/teaspoon measuring spoon, kids sized t-shirt- color will vary
- Nature’s Path: Peanut Butter Panda Puffs & crispy rice bars- flavors will vary, $1 off coupons
- Mary’s Gone Crackers: one of the following: box of cookies -or- crackers -or- Sticks & Twigs
- Snyder’s of Hanover: bag of gluten-free pretzel sticks
- Chebe: pizza crust mix -or- all purpose bread mix
- Bob’s Sweet Stripes: one bag of soft peppermint candy sticks
- Stuffed teddy bear: colors will vary
- Holiday pencils, eraser, holiday notepad, plastic snowman cereal bowl & star decoration
- Large holiday gift bag, small holiday gift bag & tissue paper- will need to be assembled to give as gift
- * Contents may vary slightly as described above.
Here is the list of patricipating bloggers:
- Accustomed Chaos | hosted by Devan
- Adventures of a Gluten Free Mom | hosted by Heidi
- Be Free For Me | hosted by Kathleen
- Celiac Family | hosted by Heather
- Gluten Free Betsy | hosted by Betsy
- Gluten Free Easily (gfe) | hosted by Shirley
- Gluten Free is Life | hosted by Kim
- Gluten Free Philly | hosted by Michael
- Gluten Free Taste of Home | hosted by Cinde
- Simply Sugar & Gluten Free | hosted by Amy
This Examiner recently reviewed this children's book and really liked how it empowers kids to understand their autoimmune disorder and teaches them how to manage a gluten-free lifestyle. The book uses eye-catching illustrations and a trip to the playground to effectively define Celiac Disease and explain how it affects your body.
The book sends such a positive message for both children and their parents and is a great resource to those who are recently diagnosed. The book is definitely 'a look at the sunny side of being gluten-free' because it focuses on what foods you can have, rather than the ones you can't.
- All 10 of these contests are open to residents of the USA. Only the Accustomed Chaos and Gluten Free Easily contests are also open to Canadian residents.
- All 10 contests begin on Wed. Dec. 1, 2010 and will end on Wed. Dec. 15, 2010 at 10pm EST.
- Entrant requirements will vary between bloggers. Please follow their directions to enter.
- Entrants can only win once total within all 10 giveaways. If anyone is chosen more than once as a winner, another winner will be chosen so everyone only wins once.
- One winner per household.
- Winners with valid entries will be selected at random. The winners will be announced and notified via email and must reply within 24 hours to claim. Otherwise, another eligible entry will be chosen, in order that all prizes will arrive before Christmas. So please remember to check your email on Dec.16th.
- If any of the 10 prizes do not arrive before Christmas because of any unforeseen holiday mail rush problems, the USPS, Katie Chalmers and hosting bloggers will not be held accountable.
-------------------------- Author Information: Jennifer D. Harris, Atlanta, GA Jennifer D. Harris, http://www.jenniferglutenfreeingeorgia.blogspot.com Gluten-Free Product Specialist, Return to Eden Program Chair, Atlanta Metro CeliacsTwitter@jenniferGFinGA