All smoothies are quick to make and enjoy, but this smoothie is full of natural protein and the vitamins and minerals needed for muscle strength and vitality plus carbohydrates for energy.
- 8 oz. milk or milk substitute (rice milk, nut milk, soy milk)
- 1 tablespoon natural creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon carob powder or 2 teaspoons cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon honey or fructose sweetener
- 1 tablespoon rice bran
- 1 tablespoon rice protein powder
- ¼ teaspoon gluten-free vanilla
- ¼ teaspoon xanthan gum
- sprinkle salt as desired
Add the milk or substitute to blender then add rest of ingredients. Blend on high speed 1 to 2 minutes, or until thick and creamy. Makes one serving.